Saturday, June 5, 2010

Journey never ends

‘A journey from the grass root level towards the sky’. Though it is an absurd thought to reach the sky there is an endeavour to go higher and higher to reach the mount of glory. I keep it in my mind to go ahead with some constructive ways of life, but certain factors are responsible to discourage me on the way. First, is my ill health due loss of the glamour and energy of youth at this age of seventy three; second, is inadequate time, as I have to remain very busy with some important self-imposed assignments. Still then, I work hard daily leaving a portion specially reserved for sound sleep in the night hours. I will make all efforts to go ahead so as to serve the society on way to make services to the nation with an acute trust in God.”

No comments: