Monday, September 2, 2019

Respected Readers ! I welcome you all.

I used to project my writings in this block since a long time back, Suddenly, an unwarranted set-back cropped up. I suffered from an acute heart ailment, consequent upon which, I had to undergo an open heart- surgery at  Kolkata. I am now about to complete 82 years of age and naturally,this set-back can-not be completely repaired or restored. Of late, though I continued to write  articles in English and Assamese for publication in news papers, magagines and journals, I utterly neglected to  take resort  to this inter-net platform for makinging a vision by the interested readers. I now dare to renew this exercise and request our respected readers  to spare time to go through  the same and to record their valued  comments/views, as may be warranted on the same.

With regards.
Mrinal Kanti Chakrabartty
R.G.Barua Road, Lakhimipath,
Guwahati-781-024 (Assam)

No comments: