Saturday, February 10, 2007

my books

  1. The Assam General Sales Tax Act, 1993.
  2. Study and Analysis on the Value Added Tax Law in Assam.
  3. A Hand Book on the Central Sales Tax Act, 1956.
  4. Study and Analysis on the Assam Professions, Trades, Callings and Employments Tax Act, 1947
  5. A Critical study on the Tax Structure in Assam.
  6. Tax Law on Entry of Goods into any local areas in Assam.
  7. Development of Economy in Assam.
  8. Kar Rajaha Asomar Unnayanar Mul Upadan (in Assamese)
  9. Study and Analysis on some Tax Measures in Assam
  10. My Musings.
  11. My Visions.
  12. Tax Technology
  13. Abhibyakti
  14. Jiwan Darshan (My biography)

* All books are available for sale.

1 comment:

Sheran said...

Thanks for the post. Digital printing is available in online nowadays where you can order for receipt books in Australia anytime at a reasonable price. I always prefer this because it is time saving and less expensive.